Raquel Villain.

Raquel Villain.
the pontification station

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1000 Views! Do you know what this means? Harry Potter Party!!

Wow guys! One thousand views!! It is really such an honor!
 
It makes me wonder: who reads this thing? I don't really get a lot of comments on the posts, and while I love the fact that people even look at my blog, I would love it even more if you all commented! So if you've been on here a few times and like it, why not leave a comment on your favorite post? You can even be anonymous if you're shy. ;)

But enough rambling! 


It's time for what you've all been waiting for. 

A muhfkn' Harry Potter Party! And the best part is, there will be more Harry Potter themed posts in the future! Just because!

Enjoy!



The title to this was "Don't be a stranger, Hermione Granger."




















Okay, now it's your turn to put the best Harry Potter comics,memes, gifs, and so forth in the comments so I can add them to one of the future blogs!  I'll even give you credit if you so desire. 

Siriusly. 

2 comments:

  1. I died when I read all of these! I want to meet whoever came up with these.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, so show yours on the internet!