Raquel Villain.

Raquel Villain.
the pontification station

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Raquel Has the Will to Live: The Miniseries. Part 1

First step: take lots of medicine:
  • tylenol
  • Singular asthma medicine
  • Zyrtec
  • antibiotics
  • Benedryl
Okay, so maybe that's a bit much, but I really don't want to be sick for any longer. If I sleep in and miss my psychology midterm, I am SCREWED, and then it's Mohave Community College and eventual suicide for me. So if I can get better by the end of today, all my problems will be solved. Right? Hey, there's a bottle of herbal sleeping pills in my medicine drawer?! How did I not know about this during my past week of horrible, soul-draining insomnia? I am sooo keeping these where I can see them.
Being sick doesn't mean you stop trying to look cute, it just means you stop being good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are like assholes, so show yours on the internet!