Raquel Villain.

Raquel Villain.
the pontification station

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Raquel Has the Will to Live: The Miniseries. Part 2: Chicken strips

In ancient times, people (and occasionally reptiles in a land that exsited before time) relied on "miracle"plants and herbs to heal their diseases, Now, we rely on chicken strips and fries from The Rebel Grill. Though untested, they are believed to have some sort of mystical healing power. They are revealing their powers now as they heal the pain in my stomach. Also, I think the drugs are kicking in. Either that or I'm just in a good mood. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know I am feeble, but where is part 3 of the RHTWTL miniseries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Loo! Part 3 is on the blog but not interesting enough to put on facebook... it basically just said I slept

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like assholes, so show yours on the internet!